Юридический форум

Консультации по телефону:

Бесплатные консультации юристов

• Вы не зашли.
Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /storage/content/23/1009123/urforum.net/public_html/include/parser.php on line 442 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /storage/content/23/1009123/urforum.net/public_html/include/parser.php on line 443 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /storage/content/23/1009123/urforum.net/public_html/include/parser.php on line 427 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /storage/content/23/1009123/urforum.net/public_html/include/parser.php on line 427 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /storage/content/23/1009123/urforum.net/public_html/include/parser.php on line 510 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /storage/content/23/1009123/urforum.net/public_html/include/parser.php on line 511 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /storage/content/23/1009123/urforum.net/public_html/include/parser.php on line 512

#1 03.08.2021 09:10:09

nfkjasfas
Новичок

It seems that the NBA 2K video game can play a part in the matches

Recently, 2K Games revealed the cover stars for their forthcoming NBA 2K22 game. Five legendary basketball players will grace the covers of three different editions NBA 2K Coins. Luka Doncic and Candace Parker, Kareem AbdulJabbar, Dirk Nowitzki, and Candace Parker are the three cover athletes for the September edition.

KD is considered a legend following an outstanding season. He is also known as an avid 2K player as well as an agressor on the court. Durantula frequently spoke about the game and what being featured on the cover meant for his career. Just after 2K Games announced the cover athletes, Kevin gave an interview to discuss the game. There were a myriad of interesting questions that the 2014 MVP was asked "If you were to make a team for the game, which of the current NBA players would be in your lineup?"

To which KD identified a handful of most outstanding players of the game. Two-time champion said "I always end up in trouble when I'm asked these types of questions, because I'm likely to forget someone." There's numerous great players," Durant said. "But at the top of the list, if I had to go five I'd choose Kyrie [Irving], James [Harden], myself, LeBron [James], and Anthony Davis."

NBA Twitter went into a frenzy following Kevin Durant's NBA 2K preferred lineup selection. The US basketball league NBA is now 75 years old Buy NBA 2K22 MT. To commemorate this, an exclusive edition of the games simulation "NBA 2K" will be released in 2021: On the cover you can see the German extraordinary player Dirk Nowitzki between the legends Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Kevin Durant.

Неактивен

Board footer