Юридический форум

Консультации по телефону:

Бесплатные консультации юристов

• Вы не зашли.

#1 09.07.2019 09:15:00

jokergreen0220
Эксперт

CHARLESTON, S. [url=http://www.footballbrownsnflprostore.com/Customize

CHARLESTON, S. Custom Cleveland Browns Jerseys .C. -- Venus Williams couldnt dig herself out of a hole this time and lost to Montreals Eugenie Bouchard 7-6 (6), 2-6, 6-4 at the Family Circle Cup on Thursday. The 33-year-old Williams had fought back in each of her first two matches to advance. She seemed to follow the same game-plan in this one, rallying from a set down to win the second set and lead 2-1 in the third. Thats when the 20-year-old Canadian, took over, breaking Williams serve twice down the stretch including the final game. "I think Ive shown to myself how mentally strong I can be," said Bouchard, seeded sixth at the Family Circle. "Today was really a mental battle. It was a bit ugly at times and tough on the court, but I fought through it." Bouchard finished things off by reaching Williams drop shot and pushing it into the open court for her first victory over the seven-time Grand Slam champion. "She played a lot more consistently than I did," Williams said. "I think my errors really hurt me a lot today. Just a lot of up and down, a lot of errors." Especially in two key stretches when it looked as if the 33-year-old Williams was ready to take control. Bouchard was ahead 5-3 in the opening set when Williams rallied and held two set points in the tiebreaker. But Bouchard won the next four points, including a crisp backhand for a winner to secure the set. When Williams moved on top in the third set, Bouchard did not panic but dug in to move on to her third quarter-final round this year. "Ive just kind of raised my game a little bit and was extra solid on those important points," Bouchard said. Bouchard will next face second-seed Jelena Jankovic, the 2007 Family Circle champion who at No. 8 in world is the highest-ranked player remaining in the tournament. Jankovic defeated Croatias Ajla Tomljanovic 7-5, 6-1. Jankovic has reached the Family Circle quarter-finals in six of the past seven seasons. Shes been beaten by a Williams sister each of the last two years, falling to Venus in 2012 and to Serena in last years championship finals. Jankovic struggled early as the 20-year-old Tomljanovic fought off a set point to tie the opening set at 5-all. Jankovic then won eight of the next nine games to move forward. "I missed that overhead on my set point, which was kind of frustrating, and we levelled it at 5 5," Jankovic said. "But I was able to stay calm and regroup and finish that set. So that was very important." Williams defeat was part of a difficult day for past champions of the clay-court event. Along with 2004 winner Williams, two other previous Family Circle champs in Sabine Lisicki (2009) and Samantha Stosur (2010) lost third-round matches. Lisicki, the fourth seed, fell to German countrywoman Andrea Petkovic 6-1, 6-0. Stosur, seeded seventh, was beaten by No. 9 seed Lucie Safarova 3-6, 6-4, 6-4. The loss ends a run of success for the Williams family on the courts here. Sister Serena was the two-time defending tournament champion before losing Tuesday night. Venus played with the Washington Kastles on the green clay to win the 2012 World Team Tennis title. Venus Williams had been bothered by an illness that she said limited her endurance this week. She had to come from behind in her first two matches here to face Bouchard and did not have enough stamina to wait out her opponents solid, flat ground strokes. "That kind of made it more challenging. I mean I think normally I would probably be able to challenge the points a little bit longer and just make her play more shots and just be more willing to play longer points," Williams said. Williams was the 2004 Family Circle champion. She reached the semifinals here last year where she lost to sister Serena, the eventual champion. Others advancing to the round of eight included third-seed Sara Errani, who outlasted Peng Shuai, 7-6 (6), 7-6 (5); unseeded Jana Cepelova, who defeated 13th-seed Elena Visnina 7-6 (4), 3-6, 6-3; and 12th-seed Daniela Hantuchova, who beat Teliana Pereira 6-2, 6-3. Errani rallied in each of her sets to eliminate Peng, the worlds top-ranked doubles player. For Cepelova, it was her second big victory of this event after knocking off world No. 1 Serena Williams in a stunner Tuesday night. Sheldrick Redwine Youth Jersey . Jagr had a goal and two assists, Andy Greene scored 43 seconds into overtime and Marek Zidlicky had two goals as the Devils rallied past the Washington Capitals 5-4 Saturday night. Ozzie Newsome Womens Jersey . Levante, which had lost five straight including a Copa del Rey game last weekend, fell behind at its Ciutat de Valencia stadium when Ionut Sapanura opened the scoring for Elche in the 26th minute. http://www.footballbrownsnflprostore.co … te-Jersey/ . Players suspended during the season for a performance-enhancing drug violation will not be eligible for that years post-season. In addition, discipline will increase from 50 games to 80 for a first testing violation and from 100 games to a season-long 162 for a second. A third violation remains a lifetime ban.WASHINGTON -- Ben Revere tied a career-high with four hits and the Philadelphia Phillies defeated the Washington Nationals 10-4 on Thursday night despite starter Cliff Lee leaving in the third inning with an elbow injury. Grady Sizemore had three hits and three RBIs as the Phillies pounded out 17 hits. After throwing ball one to Denard Span with two outs, Lee walked off the mound, looked into the Phillies dugout, and tapped his left arm with his glove hand. Lee, making his third start since missing two months, left the game, and the Phillies announced he had a recurrence of the flexor pronator strain that sidelined him in May. Antonio Bastardo (5-4) retired Span, the only batter he faced, and got the win. Span had two hits and two RBIs. Gio Gonzalez (6-7) failed to make it through four innings for the second time in three starts. He allowed five runs and eight hits over 3 2-3 innings. On July 20 against Milwaukee, he left after allowing three runs and throwing 88 pitches in 3 1-3 innings. With Ryan Zimmerman sidelined, the NL East-leading Nationals bolstered their infield Thursday, acquiring two-time All-Star Asdrubal Cabrera and cash from the Cleveland Indians for shortstop Zach Walters. Cabrera will play second base with Anthony Rendon shifted to third inn Zimmermans absence After stranding runners in the first and third innings, the Phillies got to Gonzalez in the fourth. Jim Brown Youth Jersey. Sizemore doubled home two runs and made it 3-0 when, with the infield in, he beat second baseman Danny Espinosas throw home. Reveres single scored Darin Ruf and Rollins singled to load the bases with one out. Chase Utley hit a potential double-play grounder, but Ian Desmond dropped the throw from Espinosa, and settled for the force at second as Brown scored. It was Reveres fourth straight multi-hit game. The Nationals pulled within 5-3 on Spans 2-run single in the fifth. Philadelphia added two in the sixth on Rollins RBI-single and Utleys sacrifice fly. TRAINERS ROOM Nationals: Manager Matt Williams said theres still no timetable for the return of Zimmerman, out since July 23 with a strained right hamstring. "Hes going to do nothing for two weeks," Williams said. "Well make an evaluation after that." ON DECK Nationals: Doug Fister (10-2, 2.69) will be looking to win his sixth straight decision when he faces Philadelphia on Friday. Hes 5-0 in his last six starts, with a 2.21 ERA. Phillies: Roberto Hernandez (5-8, 4.14) looks to continue his recent success. Over his last three starts, hes 2-0 with a 2.61 ERA. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '

Неактивен

Сегодня 21:25:08

Юрист
Всегда готов!

Рекламка

Не нашли ответа?
Задайте вопрос юристу с нашего сайта!
Бесплатная консультация. Быстро и анонимно.

Неактивен

Рекламный блок
размещение оплачено

Рекламка

Неактивен

Юрист
Всегда готов!

Рекламка

Не нашли ответа? Задайте вопрос юристу с нашего сайта!
Бесплатная консультация. Быстро и анонимно.

Неактивен

Рекламный блок
Размещение оплачено

Рекламка

Консультации по телефону:
Москва и область: 8 (499) 638-44-96 доб. 113
Санкт-Петербург и область: 8 (812) 309-52-81 доб. 393

Неактивен

Board footer