Юридический форум

Консультации по телефону:

Бесплатные консультации юристов

• Вы не зашли.

#1 12.07.2019 10:50:31

jokergreen0220
Эксперт

NEW YORK -- When Roger Federer smacked a backhand return winner off hi

NEW YORK -- When Roger Federer smacked a backhand return winner off his opponents 142 mph (229 kph) serve Friday night, he glanced at the speed readout, just to find out exactly how difficult what hed done had been. Marqise Lee Womens Jersey . Then, later in his 6-4, 6-4, 6-4 victory over big-hitting Sam Groth in the U.S. Opens second round, Federer again checked out the digital display in Arthur Ashe Stadium after getting a 147 mph (237 kph) offering over the net en route to taking that point, too. The 17-time major champion said that while he couldnt know for sure what the precise speeds were, hes usually pretty good at guessing. "Im aware of every serve, how hard it is after the point when he goes big, because I think its interesting and I want to see," Federer said. "Sometimes I feel it, as well. Im like, That felt like 138, and it might be just a couple off. Its the same with my own serve. I can judge it probably (within) a few miles an hour." A reporter jokingly asked Federer whether his eyes were open when he got his backhand on the fastest serve of the match. "Got to check the replay. Im not sure. It was maybe one of those moments," Federer said with a laugh as he shut his eyes and pantomimed stretching out his right arm in hopes of making contact with the ball. Easy to have fun after an easy victory, right? In the third round, Federer -- who has won five titles at the U.S. Open -- will face 42nd-ranked Marcel Granollers of Spain. The second-seeded Federer improved to 54-1 in second-round Grand Slam matches; the only loss came at Wimbledon last year. Hes also now 24-1 over his career in matches under the lights in Ashe. "I was trying not to get caught up in the whole Roger act out there. You walk out, you get a few cheers. He walks out and the crowd goes ballistic," Australias Groth said. "So from the word Go, you know hes there." Doing an impressive job of handling the 104th-ranked Groths powerful serves, Federer limited him to eight aces and broke him five times. During his on-court interview, Federer was asked about dealing with such fast-moving serves and he said, kiddingly, "My arms still vibrating a little bit." Federer also produced a highlight-reel shot in the second sets final game, closing a 17-stroke exchange by sliding to his backhand side, stretching and flicking a high-arching lob that landed in. Federer raised his right hand overhead and wagged his index finger in a "No. 1" gesture. "I knew I was playing Roger Federer," Groth said. "I was pretty nervous probably all day." Chris Conley Jersey . Quarterback Drew Willy appeared to injure his throwing hand on the third last play of practice Thursday. Marqise Lee Jaguars Jersey . Unfortunately for the Cleveland Cavaliers, James Harden was in the building. http://www.officialjacksonvillejaguarsp … rs-jersey/ . "Last year we were in a ton of situations, late-game situations we couldnt pull out. Wed kind of fold under the pressure, get frustrated or let a big shot frustrate us," guard DeMar DeRozan said.TORONTO - The Seattle Mariners arent helping themselves any in the race for the American Leagues second wild card spot. Felix Hernandez hopes to change that on Tuesday when the Mariners continue a four-game series with the Toronto Blue Jays at Rogers Centre. Hernandez could be headed toward another AL Cy Young Award and seems to be saving his best for last, as he is pitching to a 0.96 ERA in the month of September. However, he has just one win in that time with two no-decisions having not allowed a run. The talented right-hander scattered three hits and struck out 11 Los Angeles Angels on Thursday, but did not factor in the decision of his teams 3-1 win. He is 14-5 on the year with a 2.07 ERA. "I had pretty good command," Hernandez said. "Great command of my fastball, the breaking ball was good, curveball was unbelievable. And the changeup was there." Hernandez is only 5-5 with a 4.63 ERA in 12 starts versus the Jays. Seattle lost a half game in the playoff standings on Monday, as Jose Bautista went 3-for-3 with a home run, three runs scored and two RBI as Toronto played the role of spoiler with a 14-4 drubbing of the Mariners. The playoff-hopeful Mariners have lost three in a row, droppingg them two games behind the Royals for the second wild card spot in the AL. Josh Oliver Jaguars Jersey. James Paxton (6-4) had the shortest outing of his rookie campaign at the most inopportune time. Toronto knocked out the left-hander in the third inning, touching him for nine runs -- eight earned -- on seven hits and six walks. "My guys will be ready to play tomorrow," said Mariners manager Lloyd McClendon. "They know whats at stake." J.A. Happ (10-11) benefited from the run support and picked up the win with seven quality innings of two-run ball. "I made a few changes physically with my mechanics," Happ said. "Theres a constant battle mentally, trying to get yourself in the right frame of mind and be positive. Thats something Ive battled before. So I feel good about where Ive come." Toronto will counter with knuckleballer R.A. Dickey, who is 13-12 with a 3.82 ERA. Dickey did not get a decision Thursday against the New York Yankees, but pitched well, allowing a pair of runs in six innings of his teams 3-2 loss. Dickey has faced the Mariners 12 times (4 starts) and is 4-3 with a 4.50 ERA. The Mariners swept the Blue Jays in three games from Aug. 11-13 in Seattle. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '

Неактивен

Сегодня 21:18:50

Юрист
Всегда готов!

Рекламка

Не нашли ответа?
Задайте вопрос юристу с нашего сайта!
Бесплатная консультация. Быстро и анонимно.

Неактивен

Рекламный блок
размещение оплачено

Рекламка

Неактивен

Юрист
Всегда готов!

Рекламка

Не нашли ответа? Задайте вопрос юристу с нашего сайта!
Бесплатная консультация. Быстро и анонимно.

Неактивен

Рекламный блок
Размещение оплачено

Рекламка

Консультации по телефону:
Москва и область: 8 (499) 638-44-96 доб. 113
Санкт-Петербург и область: 8 (812) 309-52-81 доб. 393

Неактивен

Board footer