Юридический форум

Консультации по телефону:

Бесплатные консультации юристов

• Вы не зашли.

#1 27.12.2019 07:54:35

jokergreen0220
Эксперт

NEWARK, N. [url=https://www.cheapshoesdiscount.com/]Cheap Shoes[/url]

NEWARK, N. Cheap Shoes .J. -- Jaromir Jagr and Martin Brodeur, two 41-year-old veterans, did what theyve done throughout their brilliant careers on Sunday night for New Jersey. The Devils hard-hitting winger Cam Janssen did something he rarely does -- score. Jagr became the eighth player in NHL history to top 1,700 points, Brodeur got his 123rd shutout, and Janssen got his fifth career goal in the New Jerseys 5-0 victory over the Nashville Predators. Jagr, who also had an assist, boosted his career totals to 686 goals and 1,015 assists, to put him at 1,701. Former Pittsburgh Penguins teammate Mario Lemieux is seventh with 1,723 points -- 690 goals and 1,033 assists. "Who knows, I might have had 1900 points if I hadnt played in Russia for those 3 1/2 years," Jagr said. "I shot to the opposite side (on his goal). I used to score a lot of goals like that." Brodeur stopped 15 shots to improve to 4-3-2 this season with his 673rd career victory. Janssen scored 2:54 into the second period for the Devils (5-7-5), his second in three games. "Hes on pace to score 57 goals," Devils coach Peter DeBoer said with a smile. Marek Zidlicky made it 3-0 less than 6 minutes later on a power play. Travis Zajac and Mattias Tedenby added goals in the third period. Carter Hutton stopped 18 shots for Nashville (8-7-2). Andy Greene and Peter Harrold each were credited with an assist on Jagrs milestone goal. Harrold touched the puck to Jagr near the blue line and the 41-year-old skated left and pulled a shot at the left circle that beat Hutton inside the far post. The crowd began chanting "Ca-am Jans-sen, Ca-am Jans-sen" after the fourth line winger connected for his second goal of the season. Mark Zidlicky poked the puck over the blue line and Ryan Carter picked it up and skated straight on goal. His shot was stuffed by Hutton, but Janssen was there to knock it in. "I kind of like this goal-scoring thing, I might have to keep trying to do this," Janssen said. "What a cool feeling." Defenceman Zidlicky connected on the power play with a slap shot from the right point. Rookie defenceman Eric Gelinas sent the puck to Zidlicky, who wound up for his shot that beat Hutton to the near side while the Devils Adam Henrique provided a screen. Brodeur made a nice glove save in the final minute of the second period to thwart Nashvilles Matt Hendricks as he broke in on the net unmarked. "Not many shots, but thats the way we like it," Brodeur said. "We killed six penalties against guys who shoot the puck 100 miles per hour, so we have to be happy with the way we played." Zajacs goal was the prettiest the Devils scored. Dainius Zubrus carried the puck over the blue line and pass to Jagr on his right. Jagr sent it across to Zajac, who finished it. Tedenby closed the scoring with 44 seconds remaining. "Theyre a tough team to play against," Nashville coach Barry Trotz said. "When we did get a couple looks, Marty (Brodeur) was pretty good." NOTES: Hendricks headed to the locker room six minutes into the third period with an injury, immediately after he slammed Gelinas into the boards. ... C Stephen Gionta was scratched with a sore foot, snapping his string of 65 straight starts for the Devils. C Jacob Josefson replaced Gionta on the fourth line between LW Carter and RW Janssen. ... C Mike Fisher was scratched for the Predators. ... Nashville had not played in Newark since posting a 3-1 victory on Dec. 17, 2010. Cheap Shoes 2020 . Klose has a bruised pelvic bone and abdominal muscle problems but team doctors are trying to get him fit in time for the match. Bender has a hamstring injury. Germany is already without half-dozen players, due to injury or bad form. Cheap Shoes Website . The mood in Seattle was electrified as the parade featuring the NFL champions began near the Space Needle and made its way to CenturyLink Field, the home of the team. At a ceremony inside the stadium, the team thanked its loyal followers -- the 12th Man -- capping a day of boisterous celebration that drew an estimated 700,000 revelers to Seattle. https://www.cheapshoesdiscount.com/ . A strong fastball. A big, bending curveball that can buckle hitters at the knees. Against the Detroit Tigers on Sunday, Elias put the entire package together against one of the leagues strongest lineups.SAN DIEGO -- Andrew Cashner was back on the mound for the San Diego Padres, who found just enough offence late in the game to beat the Washington Nationals. Yonder Alonso homered with two outs in the ninth inning to tie the game and Cameron Maybin hit an RBI bloop single with two outs in the 11th to give the Padres a 4-3 victory Saturday night. Chase Headley started the winning rally when he singled to left with two outs off Craig Stammen (0-2). Alonso walked before Maybin singled in front of right-fielder Jayson Werth. Headley easily beat the throw home. "I managed to get just enough bat on it," Maybin said. "It feels real great. Were grinding, man. It was bigger to get a win tonight. Weve been scuffling but weve been battling every night. For me it was huge because we have a chance to win the series tomorrow." Joaquin Benoit (2-0) pitched a perfect 11th for the win. Alonso tied the game at 3 in the ninth when he homered into the Jack Daniels party deck atop the right-field wall on a 1-1 pitch from Rafael Soriano. It was Alonsos fifth homer and Sorianos second blown save in 14 opportunities. Alonsos shot denied Washington rookie Blake Treinen his first big league win. Treinen was on track for the win after Ian Desmond hit a 432-foot, two-run home run with two outs in the seventh inning to give the Nationals a 3-2 lead. Cashner left with a 2-0 lead after six innings in his return from the disabled list. The tall Texan allowed only two hits, struck out five and walked one on 70 pitches. Out since mid-May with a sore right elbow, Cashner retired his final 16 batters and lowered his ERA to 2.13. "Its good having him back out there," Maybin said. "Hes a bulldog. Were confident whenever that guys out there." Cashner got in trouble in the first inning when the Nationals had runners on second and third with one out. But catcher Rene Rivera threw out Kevin Frandsen when he strayed too far off third and Ryan Zimmerman forced Adam LaRoche at second to end the inning. "It was fun to get back," Cashner said. "First inning there was a little trouble, buut it was a big throw by Rene getting that out there. Cheap Shoes Wholesale. I think my fastball had the most movement Ive had in a long time." Nick Vincent replaced Cashner and surrendered the lead in a span of five batters. LaRoche doubled with one out and scored on Ryan Zimmermans double to right. With two outs, Desmond homered well over the 396 sign in centre field. The Padres had the potential winning run on second after Rivera doubled off the left-field wall with one out in the 10th. Chris Denorfia struck out and Everth Cabrera flied out to left. Rivera was stranded at third in the eighth after he doubled to left and was sacrificed by pinch-hitter Denorfia. Cabrera flied out to centre and Carlos Quentin, pinch-hitting for left-hander Will Venable against righty Tyler Clippard, struck out. Treinen was making his third career start. He allowed two runs and five hits in six innings, struck out one and walked one. After his last start on May 22 his spot was skipped due to two days off. San Diego took a 2-0 lead against the rookie in the fourth on RBI doubles by Headley and Maybin. "I felt good physically," Treinen said. "I felt like I was getting myself in trouble by getting behind in counts. But I made pitches when I needed to and then in that one inning I threw some pitches out over the plate." NOTES: The Padres drafted Johnny Manziel, the Cleveland Browns quarterback and 2012 Heisman Trophy winner while at Texas A&M, in the 28th round of the MLB draft, the 837th player taken. ... The Nationals drafted Ryan Ripken, the son of Hall of Famer Cal Ripken Jr., in the 15th round. ... Nationals 3B Anthony Rendon sat out with a sore right hand. He was struck trying to field Carlos Quentins smash in the fourth inning and committed a throwing error. He committed a fielding error the next inning. Manager Matt Williams said Rendons hand was swollen and "pretty sore." ... To make room for Cashner, LHP Jason Lane was designated for assignment. ... The series concludes Sunday when RHP Jordan Zimmermann (4-2, 3.59) is scheduled to start against lefty Eric Stults (2-6, 5.03). ' ' '

Неактивен

Сегодня 17:33:02

Юрист
Всегда готов!

Рекламка

Не нашли ответа?
Задайте вопрос юристу с нашего сайта!
Бесплатная консультация. Быстро и анонимно.

Неактивен

Рекламный блок
размещение оплачено

Рекламка

Неактивен

Юрист
Всегда готов!

Рекламка

Не нашли ответа? Задайте вопрос юристу с нашего сайта!
Бесплатная консультация. Быстро и анонимно.

Неактивен

Рекламный блок
Размещение оплачено

Рекламка

Консультации по телефону:
Москва и область: 8 (499) 638-44-96 доб. 113
Санкт-Петербург и область: 8 (812) 309-52-81 доб. 393

Неактивен

Board footer