Юридический форум

Консультации по телефону:

Бесплатные консультации юристов

• Вы не зашли.

#1 28.12.2019 06:30:45

jokergreen0220
Эксперт

PITTSBURGH -- Pittsburgh Penguins coach Dan Bylsma wasnt thrilled wit

PITTSBURGH -- Pittsburgh Penguins coach Dan Bylsma wasnt thrilled with Scott Hartnell going after Kris Letang, saying off-handedly that the Philadelphia Flyers forward was "picking on a guy who had a stroke. Michael Wacha ." In the third period of Saturdays game, Hartnell hit Letang, who was playing his second game back after suffering a stroke in January. Each player was given a two-minute minor for roughing as they mixed it up after the whistle. After the Flyers 4-3 overtime win, Bylsma was asked if -- even though doctors assured the team and the 26-year-old defenceman that hockey would not put him more at risk for another stroke -- he had a little pause seeing Hartnell and Letang shoving each other. "I did have that thought when that was going on there," said Bylsma. "(Letang) kind of had the play there and the puck on his skate to try to score a goal. It fell off his stick and the whistle and everything ensued after that. Yeah it does, a guy picking on a guy who had a stroke." A team spokeswoman said Bylsma was joking when he made that remark. Told of Bylsmas comment regarding Hartnell without the benefit of much context, Flyers coach Craig Berube fired back. "Then he shouldnt play," Berube said. "He shouldnt be out there playing, bottom line. Its a stupid comment." Letang, who scored 10 minutes later, said its "part of the game." "I got hit from behind, I turn around and it was him," Letang said. "I was not really shocked. but things happen in the game fast. I dont regret (it)." Hartnell declined comment through a team spokesman. Letang and Hartnell have something of a history dating to an Oct. 8, 2009 incident in which the Penguins defenceman accused the Flyers forward of biting his right ring finger. NOTE -- Flyers goaltender Steve Mason left the game with what the team called an upper-body injury, which resulted from being crashed into by two players. Penguins forward Jayson Megna pushed Flyers defenceman Andrew MacDonald into Mason at the 16:27 mark of the second period, and the goalies head snapped back and then appeared to hit the ice. Mason remained in the game until the intermission, but then Ray Emery replaced him to start the third. Berube said Mason was being taken out as a precaution and expects him to be ready for Game 1 of Philadelphias first-round playoff series against the New York Rangers on Thursday. Nelson Briles . Some teams got significantly better, some teams divested themselves of talent and some teams had quiet afternoons, keeping the status quo. Tyler ONeill . Atletico Madrid made it three wins from three thanks to a double from in-form striker Diego Costa in a 3-0 victory at Austria Vienna, leaving the Spanish side on the brink of the last 16 already to continue its brilliant start to the season. http://www.custommlbcardinalsjersey.com/ . Switzerland faces Belgium or Kazakhstan in the quarterfinals in April. Serbia dropped into the World Group playoffs in September. A confident Chiudinelli and Lammer defeated veteran doubles player Zimonjic and young Krajinovic 7-6 (3), 3-6, 7-6 (2), 6-2.KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Lonnie Chisenhalls bat is headed to the Hall of Fame. He just hopes he doesnt break his other one. The Indians third baseman went 5 for 5 and hit three homers while driving in nine runs in a 17-7 rout of Texas on Monday night. By the time he arrived in Kansas City for Tuesday nights game, he was told that the folks in Cooperstown wanted to retire his bat for posterity. The only problem with the gesture? "I only have two of the model I use," Chisenhall said with a grin. "Im going to have to make it through these next six games with one bat." No worries -- teammate Michael Brantley has offered to loan out some of his stock. According to Major League Baseball, Chisenhall became the first player to go 5 for 5 with three homers and nine RBIs since the RBI became a statistic in 1920. The only other major league players to have at least five hits, nine RBIs and three homers in a game were the Dodgers Gil Hodges, the Reds Walker Cooper and the Red Soxs Fred Lynn. It was also the first three-homer game by an Indians player since Shin-Soo Choo in 2010, and the second nine-RBI game in franchise history. Chris James accomplished the feat on May 4, 1991. "I think its kind of neat. Im sure Lonnie got a huge kick out of that," said Indians manager Terry Francona, who has donated several items to the Naational Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum from when he managed the Red Sox to two World Series triumphs. Jack Flaherty. "Hes got two kids, so one day hell be able to take them and show them, Hey, this is what your dad did," said the Indians Mike Aviles. "Thats pretty cool." Chisenhalls big day started with a seemingly innocent RBI single in the first inning. He hit the first of his homers, a two-run run shot, in the second. He added another homer in the fourth, hit an RBI double in the sixth and capped it all off with a three-run shot in the eighth. It was the first nine-RBI game since Carlos Delgado in 2008, and the first time a player hit three homers with that many RBIs since Alex Rodriguez did it in 2005. The performance, the second five-hit game of Chisenhalls season, also boosted the 25-year-old infielders batting average to .385. Hed also hit seven homers and driven in 32 runs heading into the opener of a two-game series against the Royals. Chisenhall said what he had accomplished hadnt sunk in until he arrived in Kansas City. "It was such a fast day," he said, pointing out that the team left Texas for Kansas City right after the game, and didnt arrive in town until the wee hours of the morning. "Maybe Ill get a chance to sit back and watch the game myself someday and enjoy it." ' ' '

Неактивен

Сегодня 07:16:17

Юрист
Всегда готов!

Рекламка

Не нашли ответа?
Задайте вопрос юристу с нашего сайта!
Бесплатная консультация. Быстро и анонимно.

Неактивен

Рекламный блок
размещение оплачено

Рекламка

Неактивен

Юрист
Всегда готов!

Рекламка

Не нашли ответа? Задайте вопрос юристу с нашего сайта!
Бесплатная консультация. Быстро и анонимно.

Неактивен

Рекламный блок
Размещение оплачено

Рекламка

Консультации по телефону:
Москва и область: 8 (499) 638-44-96 доб. 113
Санкт-Петербург и область: 8 (812) 309-52-81 доб. 393

Неактивен

Board footer