Юридический форум

Консультации по телефону:

Бесплатные консультации юристов

• Вы не зашли.

#1 05.10.2020 08:01:33

Molianalex
Новичок

Thing isit doesn't actually add considerably to last year's game

This review is based on the PC Origin release. The game key was provided by the Madden 21 coins publisher for review consideration. Madden NFL 21 can be obtained for Origin, Steam, Xbox One, and PS4. Next-gen models will probably be released sometime later this year. For the latest information about videogames.

Madden NFL 21 is a bit of a disappointment which feels like it is holding something back: inspection

EA's annual soccer video game presents a new mode, and it includes upgraded rosters. And it's built upon the legacy of past year's match, one of my favorite Maddens of recent memory.

Thing isit doesn't actually add considerably to last year's game. Actually, besides this new manner, those upgraded rosters, and what numbers to some on-field pruning tweaks (which really could have been a basic upgrade to Madden NFL 20), it hardly brings anything new to the table. Madden NFL 21 does not do anything wrong -- but it certainly does not do anything genuinely new, either.

It's a problem, and one which just might have you doing a double-take at dropping $59.99 for the title instead of simply saving up for a next-gen console. There is nothing wrong with Madden NFL 21, per se, however, unlike its cover athlete, Ravens stud Lamar Jackson, there just isn't anything special here .

There's a new Be-a-Player mode, with a direct voiced by Tye Sheridan (Cyclops in the recent run of X-films), plus it's sound. And on-field gameplay maintains last year's X-factors and Superstar abilities, which finally made the NFL's finest players stand out a bit from, say, Bo Scarborough.

However, this just honestly doesn't feel like a game that got any TLC. Granted, it's a tough development year awarded coronavirus concerns, for many games, but also many things feel undone. Playbooks are so totally untouched that I went through the specific same keystrokes I did last year to place my pregame audibles for matches from the computer from franchise mode.

Speaking of franchise mode, besides some new menu coats of paint, that's been totally untouched -- and it is aging horribly. Madden's franchise mode has always been lacking compared to the greatness of NBA 2K, with no feeling of player emotions and hardly any to keep you going from year to year besides piling up stats. The nearest thing to a new improvement is the way veteran players will sometimes ask to"tutor" youngsters, but this isn't anything which you hold any real service over. We're on the eve of a new line of consoles, and in one of the key modes, Madden needs to buy Mut 21 coins step up. NBA 2K and NHL are leading the way here, and Madden is just mailing it in.

Неактивен

Board footer