Юридический форум

Консультации по телефону:

Бесплатные консультации юристов

• Вы не зашли.

#1 05.10.2020 08:04:40

Molianalex
Новичок

What do you believe to be cut content/missing beyond gyroids

I kind of missed the old games (just played a little New Leaf), but viewing Jaiden Animations' movie on acbells Animal Crossing definitely made me enjoy their old personalities more.

Measure 1, and it's a trivial step, is to massively lower the weighting of this"I watched you burying bells/hitting rocks/shaking trees/fishing/watering blossoms yesterday"Ours from the previous games. There is actually not -that- much different/missing from NH.

I'm one of these individuals. Got tired of the game around 150 hours. Too too much friction with the crafting system, an excessive amount of content cut to be trickled later in updates, and too much of this character of prior payments is gone. I enjoyed that the series for the simulation components more than the personalization, and NH was clearly not made for players like me.

What do you believe to be cut content/missing beyond gyroids?

And 150 hours is -a lot. - I don't mean to be a ass, it's just hard to fathom someone placing considerably more time in previous entries for reasons beyond it had been merely a fresher experience in the time, or other circumstances.

I also don't need to discount your tastes, but I simply can not personally see the things that made previous entrances magnitudes better.

Then that complaint also applies to the other games except maybe the original. Every time a new AC comes individuals examine the old game's villagers with rose tinted glasses. I also feel like people are missing/ignoring the new dialogue added every month ingame and the fact that villagers will usually say something special if you speak to them more than 2-3 times. It is not like old games did not have the difficulties of dialog repeating villagers of the same type feeling like the exact same individual.

The situational dialog the first 2-3 times is definitely the worst part of talking to villagers and most likely why folks think that they don't have any personality. The funny and interesting dialog being concealed behind it makes it buy Animal Crossing New Horizons Bells so tedious sometimes. I really don't care that someone watched me burying money again yesterday, I want to hear your wacky antics!

Неактивен

Board footer