Юридический форум

Консультации по телефону:

Бесплатные консультации юристов

• Вы не зашли.
Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /storage/content/23/1009123/urforum.net/public_html/include/parser.php on line 442 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /storage/content/23/1009123/urforum.net/public_html/include/parser.php on line 443

#1 27.04.2021 10:58:37

Weismart
Новичок

Keep meter and vibration settings

Keep meter and vibration settings. No dribble. Small players must have inherent higher caps for speed and dribble ratings. This would create players increase and useable sales. People would use small guys if giannis capped at gold quick draw and array with 80 dribbling but AI'd hof everything and was faster and more shifty. No longer point at skies when rebounding. Fix Kareem skyhook so he does not do it behind the backboard. Things and manners to do. Cosmetic achievements for our courts to show others exactly what we've earned throughout the year. The only thing you could get all year was a fireball. That is everything I can think of for today.

The only thing I'd add (unless you mentioned it and I overlooked it) is that 3pt percentage for a NBA 2K21 match needs to be more realistic. Meaning, if your offense consists of shooting more threes you should not have the ability to make 50-70percent of them. It is crazy you could take 30-50 3pters/game superior than the summit Warriors who are greatest shooting group in background at 38%. A guard grabbing a rebound and running to the 3pt line to get a fadeway off should not be a workable offensive strategy. Yes, it should work here and there, however, consistently grabbing collapses over GOAT KAJ and Yao when their animations coming down from their jump keep them from even contesting the shot is ridiculous. People should not have the capacity to break the three stage listing of Kobe Bryant for a NBA 2K21 match.

If you want to know more,you can visite https://www.ez2kmt.com/

Неактивен

Board footer