Юридический форум

Консультации по телефону:

Бесплатные консультации юристов

• Вы не зашли.
Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /storage/content/23/1009123/urforum.net/public_html/include/parser.php on line 442 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /storage/content/23/1009123/urforum.net/public_html/include/parser.php on line 443 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /storage/content/23/1009123/urforum.net/public_html/include/parser.php on line 427 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /storage/content/23/1009123/urforum.net/public_html/include/parser.php on line 427 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /storage/content/23/1009123/urforum.net/public_html/include/parser.php on line 510 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /storage/content/23/1009123/urforum.net/public_html/include/parser.php on line 511 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /storage/content/23/1009123/urforum.net/public_html/include/parser.php on line 512

#1 03.08.2021 09:07:29

nfkjasfas
Новичок

While I would love to submit my suggestion directly to Runescape

What luck do you have in pitching the free to play model to every platform holders RS Gold. I really can't discuss the details as I don't want to discuss specific businesses while we're still talking about things and while nothing has been set in stone yet.

Geoff Iddison was the former Jagex CEO of Jagex. He said that he was looking to combine the model of premium subscription with micropayments. How do feel about the idea. It's impossible to take a Runescape game and add retrofit microtransactions. The game is too big and it wouldn't add the value of our players. It's possible to increase the value of the system however it will cost players too much.

Why do you think free-to-play models are so tightly associated with MMOs? I believe many people think the term MMO implies that you'll spend many hours playing the product. So I think that the free-to-play model complements this better since it lets players ask "do I really want to spend a large number of hours on this?"

In the past that you are planning to expand into Asian markets. How is this progressing? Runescape has support for many languages and the technology is already in place. Next is the commercial step. We're now looking at the next step Buy OSRS Accounts. It could take place anywhere in the world, including Asia, South America, or eastern Europe. In reality, the jury is still out on this one.

Неактивен

Board footer