Юридический форум

Консультации по телефону:

Бесплатные консультации юристов

• Вы не зашли.
Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /storage/content/23/1009123/urforum.net/public_html/include/parser.php on line 442 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /storage/content/23/1009123/urforum.net/public_html/include/parser.php on line 443 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /storage/content/23/1009123/urforum.net/public_html/include/parser.php on line 427 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /storage/content/23/1009123/urforum.net/public_html/include/parser.php on line 427 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /storage/content/23/1009123/urforum.net/public_html/include/parser.php on line 510 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /storage/content/23/1009123/urforum.net/public_html/include/parser.php on line 511 Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /storage/content/23/1009123/urforum.net/public_html/include/parser.php on line 512

#1 17.09.2021 09:24:40

FryeJacob
Новичок

It's also reasonable to make the assumption

My preference is not to focus on the video's gameplay. It doesn't matter whether you are playing it on a phone or personal computer. You won't be able to feel how it feels until you feel it. But... for what it's worth, this game appears as fluid as NBA 2K22 MT it seems. Lonzo Ball, of the Pelicans, lobbed Zion over Steph with a smooth lob. It was predictable (I throw many pick and rolls) but it didn't feel forced.

This is because in previous games, it seemed like players were locked into certain sequences. But this one was more like Curry was on the ground being overwhelmed by Zion’s athleticism. We'll not know the degree of flexibility we have to adjust the setting, but we'll realize that the game seems fluid. In the video, I assume they were playing with the speed of 50, however I personally increase it slightly to 60-65 to feel more authentic.

It's also reasonable to make the assumption that they are playing with the same difficulty as Rookie. I play between All-star and Hall of Fame depending on the player I'm playing. If me and my friends desire to play a more serious game, then we put the game on Hall of Fame, but that also means tons of missed threes unless there's a green release, which can sometimes hamper the realism of it all. To avoid the difficulties and frustrations of throwing a controller into Buy 2K22 MT the air, the difficulty drops to Ssuperstar. Then, if there is a sense of desperation, it's... All-Star. Do you think I'm a good judge?

Неактивен

Board footer